Welcome to Lotchie’s World of Seduction and Adventure…
With a sweet tooth for pastries, a soft heart for animals and an imagination that rivals Dorothy’s OZ and Alice’s Wonderland (albeit the steamier side of fantasy) Lotchie Burton’s spicy Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense novels are where sparks fly, and fires ignite.
A New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author wannabe, her name isn’t synonymous with any bestseller’s lists—yet. But she’s working on it.
Known for her feisty heroines and the hard-edged, protective, no-nonsense men determined to love them, Lotchie creates a world chocked-full of diverse characters and riveting plotlines that keep her readers coming back for more.
A native of Charlotte, NC, she’s traveled and made her home all over the world, conquering one state or country at a time. A former military Intelligence Analyst and member of the law enforcement community, Lotchie has participated in countless real-life situations that determined life or death and freedom or captivity. From personal survival and personnel recovery, to escape and evasion.
Lotchie draws from her experiences in the real world to enhance the plot and add adventure to her imaginary world. Vivid storytelling laced with intrigue, action and sexy entanglements her stories are fictional, based in reality. With just enough fact to make them seem real and just enough fantasy to make you wish they were.
Readers read to escape reality and predictability. To travel and explore other worlds that stimulate the imagination and indulge secret desires. I create the fantasy—that allows the journey to begin.
- An avid reader since the age of eight, upon discovering that books without pictures were way more interesting
- Began writing at sixteen, inspired by the gift of a diary and a broken heart
- Joined the Air Force at eighteen and within the next twenty years married, had one son and divorced
- Retired from the military and joined The Department of Justice as an intelligence research specialist
- Began writing short stories and sharing them with friends
- Published first book after being pushed and now wonder, what took me so long
- Read just about anything: horror, suspense, romance, paranormal, metaphysical, self-help
- Addicted to YouTube videos of The Voice and X-Factor, animal rescues, and cats
- Love art, interior decorating, shopping for antiques and browsing at Home Depot
- Enjoy classical music, R&B, Smooth Jazz, some Rapp and a little Country
- Traveling the world, sightseeing and taking lots of photos
- Solving puzzles or unraveling mysteries